- Specially manufactured for Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) racing, most others in the market are not!;
- Can also be used in any type of cross country terrain on a non-race basis;
- Dynamic tread pattern provides exceptional traction;
- Enhanced lug depth brings better brake control;
- Heavy 4 ply rated nylon construction resists punctures and abrasions;
- Tire only, no rim included
- Tire Size: 22×7-10
- Brand: WANDA
- Pattern: P356
- Ply Rated: 4
- Tread Depth: 0.47″
- Rim Width: 5.5″
- Max Load: 220lbs@5psi
- Load Speed Index: 28J
Kindle Customer –
Good price: Sidewalls seem thin but we shall see.
Pamela G. Harmon –
Good deal: Good value
Dwayne Covey –
Excellent price: Really like the tread. Put them on my 93 Yamaha Timberwolf
John McMillan –
Very good quality tires and good tread.: The tires are as described, very good quality for the price. Very good tread as well.
Well woth the money: very good quality well worth the selling price easy to put on
Amazon Customer –
Good service: Good quality
Good grip: Used them on a few rides, no issue so far
Travis thomas –
Scoop these up before they become a big brand: Can’t say much more then this is a great deal for a great grippy tire with just enough flex to give and not puncture. I will definitely recommend to other atv enthusiasts.
visegrip 4 –
Great Traction: Very nice tire for the front on my 2WD Polaris . Didn’t realize how much sliding around the front end was doing until I installed these new tires . Very glad I bought them .
Daniel Carlton –
Good quality for the price: Fit good and look good. Was a little difficult to set the bead because of how they are smashed together but other then that they look great!!